- Getting Started
- Example deployment to Heroku
- Using pipelines
- Deploying with Snap
- How do I add SSH keys to my build?
- Scheduling and skipping builds
- Deleting or cancelling a build run
- Billing owner best practices
- Deployment Pipeline
- The CI Environment
- Snap CI's Stacks
- Simple Docker pipeline using Snap CI
- Building & propagating Docker images
- Deploying Docker images
- Docker FAQ
- Known Limitations
- Relational Databases
- NoSQL Datastores
- Testing with browsers
- Complete Package List
- Environment Variables
- Heroku Deployments
- Deploying to AWS
- Deploying to AWS OpsWorks
- Deploying to AWS S3
- Deploying to AWS ElasticBeanstalk
- Working with Branches
- Cloning a pipeline
- Integration pipelines
- Automatic branch tracking
- Pull Requests
- Configuring multiple workers
- Speeding up builds
- Setting up test parallelism
- Pipeline Parallelism
- Polling project status using CCTray
- Webhook notifications
- How Snap integrates with GitHub
- Revoking privileges granted to Snap CI
- Managing membership
- Triggering Pipelines and Stages
- Migration to GoCD
- Migration to other CI and CD tools
Stacks are CI environments that you can use on Snap CI to run your builds on. Our stacks support different operating systems and packages that support different CI environment needs.
There are two current stacks: the main production stack 'Aurora' and the beta ‘Cybele’ stack.
Aurora was the original stack of Snap and was launched in 2015. It supports a CentOS 6 based build environment and does not have Docker support.
Cybele is our next generation stack. It is a brand new stack that provides Ubuntu 14.04 based build environments in addition to supporting Docker based build & deployment workflows.
Access to Cybele is by request only. If you'd like access to Cybele please contact us at Snap CI support.
How to configure a stack
You can select which stack to use when configuring your pipeline.
Pipelines can be switched to run on any stack at any time.
Known limitations on Cybele
- Running multi workers in parallel is not supported. (Note: If you accidently use multiple workers on this stack your build will hang. Please contact us at Snap CI support to resolve this issue.)
- No PHP support
- No Django support
- No MongoDB support